Ariva @Link 200 software 28.01.2011
- New features
1) A file browser is included to copy, rename, delete, etc. files (recordings,
movies, photos, mp3s) between connected USB memories. To enter
the file browser, press ‘Info’ key from the ‘Recording, Movie, Music,
Photo’ Menu in Multimedia. An operation instruction for the file browser
will be available separately.
2) In the Recordings Event list the duration for a recording is displayed.
3) The Channel up/down keys are activated in Timeshift mode, to change
channels and to stop the timeshift mode.
4) For recordings a folder with the channel name is created which
includes the recordings made for this channel.
5) When displaying the channel list (OK key) in Recording mode, only
channels which can be changed to are displayed.
6) In Multimedia the used memory and total memory sized of the
connected storage are displayed. Previous only the % was displayed.
- Fixed problems
1) Timer recording function has been modified, as there was a reading
error in the index file which leads to errors in recordings as wrong
duration displayed and jump feature not working.
2) The problem, that it is not possible to playback more than 200 MP3s of
a folder from the playlist is solved. The restriction is enabled, so that i.e.
1000 or more MP3s from one folder can be played back with the
3) The Problem that file names with diacritic are displayed corrupted from
a Hard Drive formatted in NTFS is fixed.
4) Astra TP 12383 fixed channel search and the 3D channel.
1) Shoutcast is activated and linked to the new server, as the old
server had some problems.
2) The TP lists for Astra 19.2 and Hotbird 13 are updated.