Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 MULTI OEM x86/x64 (32/64-bit) All Editions (48-in-1) (Laptops/PC) (2012)
| ENGLISH | BOOTABLE | 4.31 GB | DVD | ISO | No Activation/Serials Needed | UPDATABLE*
[ Starter | Home Basic | Home Premium | Professional | Enterprise | Ultimate]
Windows 7 OEM All Editions (x86/x64) GENUINE DVD
This Disk will allow you to set the following x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) Windows 7 SP1 Versions:
. Windows 7 Starter x86 (32-bit)
. Windows 7 Home Basic x86 (32-bit)
. Windows 7 Home Premium x86 (32-bit)
. Windows 7 Professional x86 (32-bit)
. Windows 7 Enterprise x86 (32-bit)
. Windows 7 Ultimate x86 (32-bit)
. Windows 7 Home Basic x64 (64-bit)
. Windows 7 Home Premium x64 (64-bit)
. Windows 7 Professional x64 (64-bit)
. Windows 7 Enterprise x64 (64-bit)
. Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (64-bit)
List Windows 7 (48-in-1):
(01) Windows 7 MSDN Ultimate 32-bit
(02) Windows 7 MSDN Professional 32-bit
(03) Windows 7 MSDN Home Premium 32-bit
(04) Windows 7 MSDN Home Basic 32-bit
(05) Windows 7 MSDN simplified version of 32-bit
(06) Windows 7 MSDN Ultimate 64-bit
(07) Windows 7 MSDN Professional 64-bit
(08)Windows 7 MSDN Home Premium 64-bit
(09) Windows 7 MSDN Home Basic 64-bit
(10) Windows 7 OEM Ultimate 32-bit general-purpose
(11) Windows 7 OEM Universal Professional Edition 32-bit
(12) Windows 7 OEM Home Premium 32-bit general-purpose
(13) Windows 7 OEM Universal Home Basic 32-bit
(14) Windows 7 OEM Vervison of 32-bit general-purpose summary
(15) Windows 7 OEM Ultimate 64-bit general-purpose
(16) Windows 7 OEM Universal Professional Edition 64-bit
(17) Windows 7 OEM Home Premium 64-bit general-purpose
(18) Windows 7 OEM Universal Home Basic 64-bit
(19) Windows 7 Ultimate Lenovo (support Thinkpad) 32-bit
(20) Windows 7 Ultimate Lenovo (support Thinkpad) 64-bit
(21) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Dell
(22) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Dell
(23) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit HP
(24) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit HP
(25) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Compaq
(26) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Compaq
(27) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Acer
(28) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Acer
(29) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Asus
(30) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Asus
(31) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit BenQ
(32) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit BenQ
(33) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Founder
(34) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Founder
(35) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Shenzhou
(36) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Shenzhou
(37) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit MSI
(38) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit MSI
(39) Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Samsung
(40) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Samsung
(41) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Sony
(42) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Sony
(43) Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Toshiba
(44) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Toshiba
(45) Windows 7 LG Ultimate 32-bit
(46) Windows 7 LG Ultimate 64-bit
(47) Windows 7 Ultimate Fujitsu (Fujitsu Siemens support) 32-bit
(48) Windows 7 Ultimate Fujitsu (Fujitsu Siemens support) 64-bit
Burn .ISO to DVD.
Boot DVD and choose your Windows version
Installation is in English but you can change language afterwards to any of this list via Windows Multilingual User Interface (MUI)
* Brazilian Portuguese
* Chinese Simplified
* Chinese Traditional - Hong Kong
* Serbian Latin
"N" and "E" editions
The features in the E Editions are the same as their equivalent full versions, but do not include Internet Explorer. The cost of the E Editions are the same as the full versions, as Internet Explorer can be downloaded without charge from Microsoft for the E Editions.
The features in the N Editions are the same as their equivalent full versions, but do not include Windows Media Player. The cost of the N Editions are the same as the full versions, as Windows Media Player can be downloaded without charge from Microsoft for the N Editions.
Service Pack 1
Microsoft released the first official service pack for Windows 7 on February 22, 2011. This is an important update that includes previously released security, performance, and stability updates for Windows 7. SP1 also includes new improvements to features and services in Windows 7, such as improved reliability when connecting to HDMI audio devices, printing using the XPS Viewer, and restoring previous folders in Windows Explorer after restarting.
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is an update that does the following :
- Helps keep PCs supported.
- Provides ongoing improvement to the operating system, by including previous updates delivered over Windows Update as well as continuing incremental updates to the Windows 7 platform based on customer and partner feedback.
- Makes it easy for organizations to deploy a single set of updates.
Changes specific to Windows 7
Additional support for communication with third-party federation services
Additional support has been added to allow Windows 7 clients to effectively communicate with third-party identity federation services (those supporting the WS-Federation passive profile protocol). This change enhances platform interoperability, and improves the ability to communicate identity and authentication information between organizations.
Improved HDMI audio device performance
A small percentage of users have reported issues in which the connection between computers running Windows 7 and HDMI audio devices can be lost after system reboots. Updates have been incorporated into SP1 to ensure that connections between Windows 7 computers and HDMI audio devices are consistently maintained.
Corrected behavior when printing mixed-orientation XPS documents
Prior to the release of SP1, some customers have reported difficulty when printing mixed-orientation XPS documents (documents containing pages in both portrait and landscape orientation) using the XPS Viewer, resulting in all pages being printed entirely in either portrait or landscape mode. This issue has been addressed in SP1, allowing users to correctly print mixed-orientation documents using the XPS Viewer.
How to install :
Extract using WinRAR.
- Use ImgBurn** to burn the extracted ISO file called "faXcooL.Windows.7.SP1.ENG.x86-x64.ACTiVATED"
* You can use any other software for this operation (Nero, Alcohol, CloneCD...)
* Burning speed should not be faster than 4x.
- Restart your computer*.
* You can install it from existing OS, but I'll recommend the clean installation.
- Make sure you've seleceted your DVD-ROM/RW drive as a first boot device (BIOS setup)*
* If you don't know how to do that, check this link http://www.hiren.inf...bios-boot-cdrom
- The text message will appear "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD...."
* By pressing the key you're entering the setup.
- Select your language, time and currency and keyboard input (optionaly)
- Click "Install now".
- Choose your edition* (x86 is 32-bit, x64 is 64-bit) depending of CPU type you have.
* Note that if you have less than 4GB of RAM, x64 will be useless.
- Click "I accept".
- Click "Custom (advanced).
- Choose your partition/hdd drive where Win7 should be installed and click format.
* Setup will continue automaticly and it will finish after 15-30 min.
- Next step will be username (Image 17).
- Type your password (if you want).
- Choose the third option for next step.
- Select your time zone.
- Select your current location.
- And the last step will be silent auto-activation*
* Your PC will restart for the last time.
And that would be all about installation. You're in Win.
This release has integrated RemoveWAT 184.108.40.206.
This tool completely removes Windows Activation Technologies from your sytem and your Windows will be fully activated and fully updateable, plus, you won't have to worry about malicious updates (i.e. KB971033) which can deactivate your copy of Windows.
It runs automaticly and silently after the setup.
This release has integrated Windows 7 Recovery Disc which can be used to access a system recovery menu, giving you options of using System Restore, Complete PC Backup, automated system repair and a command-line promptfor manual advanced recovery. Note that you cannot use the Windows 7 Recovery Disc to re-install Windows. It only fixes Windows.
If you have problems with Microsoft Security Essentials :
1. Restore WAT and reboot.
2. Download MSE :
4. Remove WAT.
RemoveWAT is located in :
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed